새로 오픈한 레스토랑(플린더스 레인 위치)에서 쉐프( CDP or Commi) 와 키친핸드 구합니다.
풀타임 연봉 5만9000 부터 7만5000까지 쉐프 등급에 따라 다릅니다.
(뉴질랜드에 본사를 가지고 있는 "GOOD GROUP"에 속해 있는 레스토랑으로 호주에는 멜번 시드니 브리즈번 등등에 같은 이름과 컨셉의 레스토랑 등 호주/뉴질랜드 전역에 레스토랑을 가지고 있는 그룹입니다, 추 후 오픈하게될 아시안 레스토랑으로 이,전직 가능 합니다.)
15명 가량의 쉐프들이 함께 일하며 키친핸드는 2~3명이 일합니다.
키친핸드는 오전 혹은 오후(원하시면 종일) 쉬프트로 근무시간 및 날짜 조정이 가능 합니다.
더 자세한 사항은 헤드쉐프와 상의 하시면 됩니다.
으로 이력서 보내주시면 빠른 시간에 연락 드리겠습니다.
Our Venue, Botswana Butchery will be located on Flinders Lane and Exhibition Street. We will be showcasing locally and nationally sourced products from land & ocean, providing a paddock to plate service and a no waste culture.
As part of the kitchen team you will be involved in a hands-on operation in a very busy and fast paced kitchen, within a team of up to 25 chef/kitchen staff. You must have a true passion for food and a fresh clean approach to plating and presentation of dishes for our customers.
Maintaining quality and consistency is a key factor in the day to day running of our kitchen.
• Previous experience in high end fast paced or hatted restaurant background in a similar role and be able to demonstrate strong career progression over a requisite number of years.
• Needs to be comfortable managing a busy kitchen with a high level of consistency and creativity.
• The successful applicant will have outstanding organisational and communication skills.
• To follow all food hygiene guidelines in accordance with H&S and FCP
WHAT WE OFFER
• Highly competitive remuneration
• Staff discounts at all our venues
• Fantastic opportunity to work and grow together with a multi award winning company
• Continuous Support and training
• Great working environment with positive, passionate people
These are Full time roles
Expected salary $59K -$75K
Good Group has businesses in Queenstown, Auckland, Sydney and Melbourne we have very exciting BOH opportunities for someone who knows how to work and manage a busy kitchen and consistently produce award winning dishes.
If this sounds like you and you are ready to take your next big step in your career please apply via the link.
We look forward to sharing our fabulous story with you.