AQNP has a vacant position that would suit a Graduate or Junior Mechanical Engineer looking to further develop and grow their experience in metal fabrication industry. This role is based in Brisbane but will require site visits from time to time.
Employ type: Full Time
Salary: $60,000 / year
Company can support 482 visa application if applicant meets the criteria.
You will be challenged yet supported and will have your own roles and responsibilities within our team.
While working under the guidance of the Project Manager your responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
1. Analyse drawings, specifications and other documentation to assist in the preparation of tenders and quotes
2. Prepare, issue & receive supplier quotes
3. Act as a resource to the project team during contract award and kick off
4. Assist in the development of project schedules of assigned projects
Your experience, knowledge and attributes
1. A Bachelor’s degree with a strong academic record
2. Flexibility to travel to site locations within Australia to gain on-the-job experience
3. An attitude ready to learn about all aspects of working in Contractor's environment, assisting on projects within a multi-discipline team.
4. An ability to think laterally and innovatively
5. Sound verbal and written communication skills
This is a great opportunity to join a company that continues to grow in metal fabrication industries. If you believe you possess the desired skills and ability for the role, send your resume to the email address below.